Website Manager

All Travel players and some other players must have a 'Player Pass' which coaches keep and present to referees before games. In order to obtain a pass, CJSA (The Connecticut Junior Soccer Association) age verifies each player using birth certificates. A pass will be printed with a headshot photo of the player.

Birth Certificates may be uploaded at registration, presented at tryouts, or emailed to [email protected]

Photocopies, scans, or photos that look like a scanned document are acceptable. Please be sure all text is visible and all four corners are shown.

International birth certificates require additional documentation. Click below if your child has an international birth certificate and entered the US

Photos should be a recent headshot similar to a passport photo or school portrait. Player's faces should be fully visible with no obstructions such as hats.
Copyright © 2024 Vernon Soccer Club  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In